R3 Indianapolis: Delivering the Nuclear Promise
What steps are you taking to deliver the nuclear promise? What is your facility doing to reduce, reuse and recycle resources?
Excitement is building for the UniTech R3 Nuclear Workshop, set to take place June 28-30 in Indianapolis. Over the course of three days, attendees will exchange ideas, identify best practices and advance nuclear benchmarking.
Presentations, discussions and hands-on workshops led by industry experts are designed to help attendees achieve significant operational savings, reap regulatory compliance advantages and revamp nuclear facility processes.
This year’s UniTech R3 Nuclear Workshop topics of emphasis include:
- Radwaste savings through recycling and BSFR disposal
- RFID implementation for tracking HEPA vacuums, PAPRs,
high-rad keys, and more
- “Just in-time inventory” – identifying cost effective products and eliminating warehouse costs
- Tool and equipment decontamination plus fleet management to reduce expenses and radioactive waste
- Site security: minimizing search and seal costs
The three-day event will also feature benchmarking and networking activities. Attendees are encouraged to bring a spouse or significant other to enjoy the city and the social activities provided as part of the workshop.
Register for the UniTech R3 Nuclear Workshop online as soon as possible to assure your attendance:
Call 413-567-8700 x106 to register or call Gregg Johnstone at 413-543-6911 x146 for additional information.