R3 Indianapolis Focuses on Delivering the Nuclear Promise
UniTech’s 2017 R3 Workshop, held June 28-30 in Indianapolis, was a powerful learning experience focused on delivering the Nuclear Promise. Over 100 attendees shared actionable insight with each other on how to cut costs by 30 percent, maximize regulatory compliance advantages and streamline processes.
We enjoyed hosting this collaborative benchmarking and networking opportunity in Indianapolis! Thank you to our customers and partners for the many contributions you made.
Peer-led presentations included:
- Radwaste Savings through Sorting & BSFR Disposal
- Scaffold & Lead Wool Blanket Decontamination and Disposition
- 200,000+ Curies Removed From LaSalle Core
- Protective Clothing Program & On-Site Labor
- Tool & Equipment Decontamination/Management/RFID Tracking
- Just-In-Time Inventory of HP Supplies and Consumables
- Fall Protection – New Products for Tools & Equipment
- DOE’s Hanford Tank Waste Legacy – Opportunities for Innovative Clean-Up Approaches