Total Onsite Clothing Management Program
Enhancing worker safety and controlling costs are two constants for every nuclear facility, especially during outages. During the most recent fall outages, UniTech’s Total Onsite Clothing Management Program provides UniTech’s professional team working onsite at the plant daily during the outage; onsite coordination of shipping and receiving; distribution of clothing; inventory management; support in reducing Personal Contamination Events (PCEs); and, optionally, a Mobile Safety Store to add management and on-time delivery of consumable products. Contact us to learn more.
Customers enjoy the benefits…
- UniTech distributes protective clothing throughout the site as part of Total Onsite Clothing Management, so contract staff that used to do this task can now perform other critical outage work
- UniTech staff is onsite to resolve any emergent issues immediately
- You can focus on outage work and health physics coverage – you won’t be worried about protective clothing needs
- We work on many outages, at plants around the world, and can provide immediate insight into reducing PCEs
Get ProTech nuclear protective garments… without the capital expense!
One item • One price • One washing • No radwaste • No hassle • No hidden costs
- We calculate the number of coveralls and accessories you need each day during your outage
- We provide MORE THAN ENOUGH coveralls and accessories to meet your needs between deliveries – no worries about running out
- We pick up used coveralls and accessories and deliver new supplies as needed
- You pay ONLY a cost-per-use charge for the items processed
- This cost includes everything: coverall and accessory use, laundering, transportation, radwaste disposal… all rolled into the economical ONE Program cost
Contact us today to learn all your best options for nuclear protective clothing, accessories, laundering, and program management.