Don’t want the capital expense of buying protective garments, or the commitment of leasing?
UniTech built its ONE Program to provide its industry-leading ProTech Plus® coveralls and comprehensive launderable apparel system, with customers only paying for what they use.
One item. One price. One washing. No radwaste, hassle, or hidden costs.
The end result? Better protection and lower cost than depending on single-use nuclear protective clothing.
Why customers choose the ONE Program:
- We work with you to calculate the number of coveralls and accessories you need each day during your outage.
- We provide more than enough coveralls and accessories to meet your needs between deliveries. You won’t need to worry about running out.
- Our team will pick up used coveralls and accessories and deliver new supplies as needed.
- You only pay a cost-per-use charge for the items processed.
- All garments are ColorSized, speeding up the dress-out time for your staff.
At no additional cost, customers can also take advantage of a Mobile Supply Store trailer with 2,000 extra clothing sets, and, if desired, consumable safety supplies. Customers also get access to our UniWear line of single-use coveralls and accessories, which are ideal as sacrificial outer garments in high-contamination areas.