UniTech’s unique protective apparel controlled laundry process is the result of years of research, development and continuous improvement.
Our process exceeds all standards set for safety, consistency and garment cleanliness.Learn More
How will you handle your next outage? The apparel you choose can make all the difference.
UniTech is the world leader in radiological laundering and protective clothing programs. Launderable or disposable garments... we can help! Be sure to take a look at UniTech Europe for more info on our international capabilities.Learn More
How do you get rid of trailers of used equipment after each outage?
UniTech has updated all licenses to provide tool and metal monitoring and decontamination.Learn More
UniTech's Comprehensive Respirator Management Program.
We will maintain, decontaminate and manage customers' respirator inventory – including providing expert onsite labor when desired.Learn More
UniTech's Total Onsite Clothing Management Program assures plants have the right apparel and accessories on hand.
Free up your staff for critical path tasks. Let UniTech handle the protective clothing.Learn More
Today’s nuclear industry turns to UniTech.
- Radiological laundering and protective clothing management
- Tool, metal and equipment monitoring and decontamination (TMD)
- Specialized clothing to assure worker safety and comfort
- Mobile Supply Store – apparel, accessories, and consumable items on a self-contained mobile facility
- Regulatory readiness services to help customers achieve top-quartile rankings
- Easy shopping for everyday needs: Protective Clothing and Products and Safety Products catalogs
- Expertise, shared with our customers and associates for a better nuclear industry
Since 1957, we’ve led the industry in developing and implementing advanced nuclear health services. Green, clean and sustainable, UniTech assures that nuclear facilities meet and exceed goals for safety, cost reduction and worker comfort… in every situation.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
So far in 2017, UniTech has worked with Exelon on two exciting projects that significantly cut costs and help fulfill the Nuclear Promise.
During its fall 2016 outage, Cooper Nuclear Station switched to UniTech’s One Program and launderable garments, saving an estimated $273,000.