As we all keep our attention on heightened cleaning protocols, UltraClean is a hot commodity!
When paired with use of an antiseptic/ antiviral spray, UltraClean microfiber technology is ideal for keeping nuclear plant workspaces as contamination-free as possible.
Microfiber is a synthetic filament constructed to far outperform cotton. At minimum, microfiber is 100 times finer than a human hair. Softer than silk, yet bull-dog tough, split microfiber cloth attracts dust, grime, oily films and salt residues like a magnet.
Here’s why UltraClean microfiber is the hands-down choice in wipers, mitts, and mop heads, especially with workspace cleanliness now more important than ever:
Outstanding decontamination performance.
- In a side-by-side comparison, UltraWipe outperformed competing wipers by picking up 60 percent more contamination.
- UltraClean products have a liquid absorption capacity 11 times their own weight.
- Superior decontamination and absorption results in less labor time and fewer wipes required per job.
Longer life span and lower cost per use.
- Pure synthetic filament construction for excellent abrasion resistance and breaking strength.
- 98% first-wash efficiency in radioactive contaminants removal, a 16 percent advantage over traditional textiles.
We offer a range of the UltraClean best-on-the-market wipers, mitts, and mop heads in various sizes that you can pair with an antiseptic/antiviral spray, all of which can be found in the UniTech product catalog.
Have questions about how UltraClean products can aid seamless execution of your COVID-19 protocols when paired with proper disinfecting products? Consult your UniTech sales representative to learn about UltraClean’s many appropriate uses.